Manufacturer ManufacturerMcKesson Brand Active
IngredientsAscorbic Acid ApplicationVitamin C Supplement Dosage FormPowder NDC
Number57896-0839-08 Strength500 mg Strength UNSPSC Code50501510 Volume80 per
Box Features Gericare vitamin and mineral powder packs from McKesson are pre-
measured and finely crushed. Our powder packets are flavorless and free of
unnecessary binders, and dyes for smooth blending into liquids and soft foods.
Easy to use, they save you time, money and labor on pill crushing. One – Box
of 80 Single-Dose Packets. Dissolves rapidly in water Reduce potential for
clogged feeding tubes and possible hospital readmissions Mixes easily into
water, juice and soft foods Flavorless Free of binders, dyes or unnecessary
inactive ingredients Easily empties contents reducing waste Requires no
refrigeration or special handling Eliminates pill crushing, saving time, money
and effort Non-GMO, gluten-free and sugar-free Supplement Facts Serving Size 1
Packet (0.7 g) Servings per container 80 Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
833% Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate
- VITAMIN C POWDER: Box of 80 packets of Vitamin C powder, 500 mg of ascorbic acid per pack.
- EASILY DISSOLVES: Powder is completely tasteless and dissolves quickly and smoothly into liquids or solids. No refrigeration necessary.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Nutritional supplement does not contain any unnecessary binders or dyes. Non-GMO, gluten-free and sugar-free.
- SINGLE DOSE PACKETS: Each pack contains one 500 mg dose of Vitamin C as ascorbic acid. Adults: 1 packet per day, as a dietary supplement.
- SAFE: A chief supplier to nursing homes and hospitals, Geri-Care has become the leading pioneer of quality over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements with a primary focus on the geriatric population.