Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Powder For DIY skincare products, dissolve the
powder in warm water. Then mix with your cream or serum concoction. 250,000
IU/g strengthDosage Each 60 mg serving provides 15000 IU of vitamin A as
retinyl palmitate. 60 mg is approximately one scant 1/32 teaspoon. A scoop
labeled “smidgen” is equivalent to a 1/32 teaspoon. However, for best
accuracy, we recommend using a 0.01 g scale. Ingredients Vitamin A powder as
Retinyl Palmitate, modified food starch, dextrin (starches required to achieve
a powder format as Retinyl Palmitate alone is an oil)
- IDEAL FOR DIY SKIN PRODUCTS: Just dissolve in warm water first. Then add to your cream or serum.
- SUPPORT SKIN AND VISION: Vitamin a promotes healthy skin and vision
- VEGAN, NON-GMO: The only added ingredients are food starches which are required for Vitamin A to achieve a powder format.
- THIRD-PARTY LAB TESTED: Tested in a US lab separate from the manufacturer to guarantee purity.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence. Contact us if you are unhappy with your order and we will provide a full refund.