Size:One Size Fits Most Brace Align’s VertebrAlign medical grade back brace.
The Lumbar Back Brace is prescribed for patients with acute or chronic back
pain associated with sprains, strains, degenerative disc disease, bulging or
herniated disk, post surgery or fracture and others issues related with SI
through T9 vertebral bodies. Brace Align’s back braces are designed to offer
you support through your entire recovery process while still using lightweight
breathable material for comfortable wear. The brace comes with full support
including lateral stays helping give maximum support for the spine. As you
begin to recover the lateral stays are easily removed to give you support for
flexion and extension while allowing more movement laterally. When you have
recovered you can pull the back panel off allowing for support of your low
back while allowing maximum movement of the spine. SizeOne Size Fits Most ,
Waist size 23 to 50 inchesBrace Align Extension Belt BKB123 available for
purchase separately. Extends belt up to 66 inches.MeasuringCircumference
around stomach at the naval
- DOCTOR RECCOMMENDED: VertebrAlign LSO Medical Lumbar Brace is the superior choice for a complete recovery from back pain and injury. Provides maximum support and can be adjusted as the recovery process progresses to give you needed flexion and movement.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT, BREATHABLE material for regular long term wear while preventing overheating and discomfort. ; PDAC Approved L0650, L0637, L0648, L0631
- EASY TO USE pull tabs and pulley system allowing for effortless control and adjustment even if you suffer from arthritis or low upper body strength.
- ADUSTABLE AND CUSTOMIZEABLE support; size allows for weight gain/ loss, Waist size 23 to 50 inches; Brace Align Extension Belt BKB123 available for purchase separately. Extends belt up to 66 inches.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.