Ashwagandha Extract: Ashwagandha is known as the Ayurvedic or Indian Ginseng.
Traditionally used as an “adaptogen” – an herb with multiple, nonspecific
actions that may counteract the effects of stress and generally promote
wellness. Herbs have long been a principle form of treatment for a large
portion of the world’s population, to help benefit specific systems and
functions of the body. The Vitamin Shoppe has a broad array of high quality
botanical products to meet your needs and preferences.
- Ashwagandha Extract: Ashwagandha is known as the Ayurvedic or Indian Ginseng. Traditionally used as an adaptogen an herb with multiple, non-specific actions that may counteract the effects of stress and generally promote wellness.
- DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule up to twice daily, preferablywith meals.
- WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing,taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Artificial Colors or Flavors. This natural product may vary , Citrus , Corn , Dairy , Fish , Gluten , Preservatives , Salt , Soy , Sugar , Wheat , Yeast
- Number of Servings: 60 Servings