Story of Barley Grass Barley grass refers to the young
soft green shoots which crop up on the Barley plant. It is amongst the
earliest grown sweet grass in the world and traces its history even before
5000 BC. The discoverer of barley grass pronounces it as ‘nature’s best fast
food’ attributing to its nutrient-dense profile and multidimensional benefits
which was also the reason for its popularity amongst the ancient Greeks and
Romans. Apart from being used as livestock feed, recently barley grass has
been gaining a lot of popularity around the globe for its ability to cure a
broad spectrum of diseases. How to Use Smoothie 1 ripe banana 2 handfuls of
fresh or frozen berries 1 cup of orange or apple juice 1-3 teaspoons of barley
grass powder Recommended daily intake Take 1 tablespoon of it daily.
Qualifications ORGANIC, VEGAN, FDA REGISTERED FACILITY, NO PERSERVATIVES,
ADDITIVES FREE, FILLERS FREE, NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE. About Us Micro Ingredient
is a manufacturer, a brand, but more importantly a friend. We will always
ensure our ingredients are additives free, fillers free, and Non-GMO. YOUR
HEALTH, OUR PRIORITY!
- Organic Barley Grass Supplement (Barley Grass Powder Organic), 20 Ounce, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
- Loaded with High Proteins, All Essential Amino Acids, Rich Fatty Acids, Immune Vitamins (Vitamin C), Zinc Vitamin, Enzyme and Dietary Fiber. 30 Times More Vitamin D3, 11 Times Calcium Than There is in Cows Milk, 6.5 Times Carotene and 5 Times Iron Content of Spinach, 7 Times Vitamin C in Oranges, and 4 Times Vitamin B1 in Whole Wheat Flour.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Fillers and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!