Organic blue-green algae 500mg – klamath blue green algae – More Effective
Than Spirulina or Chlorella – Increase Energy Levels, increase immune cell
migration – Best in repairing nerve tissues and enhancing your ability to
focus and concentrate (Each bottle 60 capsules) The Origin of Blue Green Algae
In spite of their name, blue green algae are not algae. Blue green algae grow
in both salt and fresh water, especially quiet lakes and ponds. Blue Green
Algae Usage Ancient people recognized the nutritional value of blue green
algae. The Aztecs consumed it regularly and native inhabitants of Africa also
made it a common addition to their diet. Although they are not plants, they
contain the green pigment chlorophyll and are able to carry out
photosynthesis. The most studied of these organisms is spirulina, which is
quite rich in vitamins, minerals and protein. Nutritional Benefits The blue
green algae is a good source of protein. Its protein content includes all the
essential amino acids, making it a complete source of these important
nutrients. It also provides modest amounts of several important minerals,
including calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, as well as small amounts of
phosphorus. The algae also contain vitamins A, C, E and several of the B
vitamins. Blue-Green Algae and Stem Cells Because blue-green algae is high in
proteins and fatty acids, it attacks skin aging from two sides. First, it
strengthen skin’s fibers to lift and tone. Second, the fatty acids work down
deep to help shore up skin’s structure, improving elasticity and firmness.
Suggested use AS a dietary supplement take 1 (one) capsule daily.
- BOOST AND BALANCE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Ablue green algae has been proven to increase immune cell migration the process which gets them where they are needed.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Consuming blue green algae may also help relieve fatigue and improve your tolerance of exercise. Blue green algae may also lower blood cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure.
- ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY OF BLUE-GREEN ALGE: Blue-green algae from lake Klamath exhibited considerable antioxidant activity and was an effective adaptogenic; that is, a substance that helps the body adapt to protect against stressors.
- REPORTED NUTRITION BENEFITS: Blue-green algae is 70% vegetable protein and has higher levels of beta-carotene than broccoli. Blue-green algae contains a high concentration of nutrients- over 65 vitamins, minerals and enzymes and the complete spectrum of eight essential amino acids and ten nonessential amino acids.
- OUR GUARANTEE: 60 capsules of our nutritional product by Sport Supplements will strengthen your immune system, slow down the aging process, and promote healthier and younger looking skin.