Size:4×4 Ounce Stinging nettle or common nettle (Urtica dioica), is a
herbaceous perennial flowering plant, native to Europe, Asia, northern Africa,
and North America. The plant has many hollow stinging hairs called trichomes
on its leaves and stems, which act like hypodermic needles that inject
histamine and other chemicals that produce a stinging sensation when contacted
by humans and other animals. The plant has a long history of use as a medicine
and as a food source. It has a flavour similar to spinach when cooked and is
rich in vitamins A, C, iron, potassium, manganese, and calcium. CAUTION: If
you are taking diuretics or other drugs meant to lower blood pressure, consult
your doctor before using nettle.
- Expertly extracted Stinging Nettle ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Stinging Nettle Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Stinging Nettle NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Stinging Nettle Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Stinging Nettle herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!