Size:2×2 Ounce Panax notoginseng is a perennial herb. Bamboo-root-like rhizome
is short, crosswise, and with 2 or more than 2 fleshy roots that is
cylindrical, about 2 to 4cm long, and about 1cm in diameter, and with
longitudinal wrinkles when dried. Solitary stem is about 40cm in height,
glabrous, with vertical stripes and base with persistent scales. 4 palmately
compound leaves forming one whorl at the top of stem. Single umbel is
acrogenous, about 3.5cm in diameter, and with 20 to 50 flowers; peduncle is
about 12cm in length, hairless, and with vertical stripes; pedicels is
slender, hairless, and about 1cm long; bracts are unconspicuous; flowers are
yellow-green. No fruits are found. The wild species are rare and now most of
them are cultivated.
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated San Qi (Tian Qi) ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- San Qi (Tian Qi) tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality San Qi (Tian Qi) NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated San Qi (Tian Qi) Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST San Qi (Tian Qi) extract on market!