- During exercise, creatine is used by the body to maintain adequate levels of energy-rich ATP. ATP (adenine triphosphate) is your bodys premier source of energy for many metabolic processes. Athletes who seek to achieve optimal performance during high intensity exercise will often load creatine as a nutritional supplement to spark their ATP levels.
- The "Quantum Nutrition Effect" - When quantum-state nutrients are combined together, their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits. Quantum-state products are the result of our relentless search to find not only the best grown phytonutrients worldwide, but also those with quantum energetic properties.
- No Tagalongs You will never find artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- ngredient Testing QNL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
- Violite Packaging - Protecting Prescious Nutritients. Our bottles are custom-color manufactured (dark violet color) to block light-damaging frequencies. We use phthalate-free, nontoxic PET bottles because they can achieve a better induction seal than glass to block oxygen.
What is Creatine? Creatine is an interesting molecule that is synthesized in
the liver from three amino acids - arginine, methionine and glycine. 95-98% of
creatine is stored in the major skeletal muscles of the body while lesser
amounts are found in the heart, brain and testes. Once creatine enters the
muscle, it is phosphorylated to form creatine phosphate, which is a high-
energy substrate that assists in the contraction of the muscle fibers. Spark
Your Muscle’s ATP Reserves During exercise, creatine is used by the body to
maintain adequate levels of energy-rich ATP. ATP (adenine triphosphate) is
your body’s premier source of energy for many metabolic processes. Athletes
who seek to achieve optimal performance during high intensity exercise will
often load creatine as a nutritional supplement to spark their ATP levels.
Muscle Strength and Energy Did you ever exercise so hard that you felt a
muscle “burn”? During intense training, when lactic acid levels can often rise
higher in muscles, you may feel a burning sensation in the muscles. Research
shows that creatine can help buffer lactic acid that builds up in muscles
during exercise. To help control the buildup of lactic acid and the burning
sensations that can be created, creatine can help absorb and bind hydrogen
ions that have been released into muscles. Creatine also promotes the body’s
anabolic phase for increased protein synthesis which supports lean body mass
and muscle strength. Taking creatine supplements before and after workouts may
help support muscle energy levels because it enables the ATP energy cycle to
continue for longer periods of time. The “Clean Source” Quantum Creatine
Monohydrate is a free-flowing, easy-to-use, natural source of creatine that
you can use to load before and after your workouts. This “clean product” has
the additional benefit of no added chemical binders, fillers or other non-