Story of Maca Root Maca root (lepidium meyenii) is an
adaptogen and a member of the cruciferous family, like broccoli and cabbage,
but due to its unique properties it considered one of the world’s natural
“super foods.” Maca is grown high in the mountains of South America, mainly in
high altitude regions of Peru. The pleasant tasting root is usually available
in powder form after being harvested and grounded down. The maca root benefits
include a positive effect on body balance, energy levels, and a health
booster. How to Use Maca Superfood Smoothie 1 cup milk, 1 banana, 1 tbsp. maca
powder, 1 serving protein powder, 1 tbsp chia or flax seeds, and final touch
with honey, stevia, or maple syrup. Qualifications ORGANIC, VEGAN, NO
PERSERVATIVES, ADDITIVES FREE, FILLERS FREE, NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE. About Us
Micro Ingredient is a manufacturer, a brand, but more importantly a friend. We
will always ensure our ingredients are additives free, fillers free, and Non-
GMO. YOUR HEALTH, OUR PRIORITY!
- Gelatinized Peruvian Maca Root Powder Organic, 1 Pound (16 Ounce), No GMOs and Vegan Friendly
- Source of Proteins, Natural Fiber, Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12), Minerals ( Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese), Fatty Acids and Flavonoids.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy, No Fillers and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!