Curcumin has a long history of use for maintaining a healthy inflammatory
response, via its effects on cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene
metabolism. It also appears to maintain healthy cell cycle function and
provides important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body’s
natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function.
These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support
for healthy liver, colon, musuloskeletal and cellular function. Curcumin C3
Complex has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of
hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential
to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and
has been associated with powerful support for cellular health in separate
- Detoxification Support: Curcumin supports the body's natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function.*
- Antioxidant Support: It also helps to maintain healthy cell cycle function and provide important antioxidant defense.*
- Healthy Cellular Function: These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musuloskeletal and cellular function.*
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- Free From: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.