Flavor:Alcohol-Based | Size:2 Fl.Oz Handroanthus impetiginosus, Pink ip?, Pink
lapacho, or Pink trumpet tree is a native Bignoniaceae tree of America. It is
a conspicuous and well-known species with a long history of human use. The
pink lapacho is a rather large deciduous tree, with trunks sometimes reaching
8 dm width and 30 m height. Usually a third of that height is trunk, and two
thirds are its longer branches. Its bark is brownish grey, tough and hard to
peel. Handroanthus impetiginosus, as well as other species of this genus, are
trees naturally found in the wild of central to South American forests.
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds – vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Pau d'arco Dried Bark. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Pau d'arco tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.