- Helps moderate stress and promotes a sense of calm and relaxation without drowsiness
- Supports emotional well-being and healthy stress response
- Eases occasional nervous tension and irritability
- Promotes positive mood and relaxation
- Enhances brain GABA production
L-Theanine is a naturally occuring amino acid found almost exclusively in the
green tea plant (Camellia sinensis) that produces beneficial effects on the
brain and nervous system. Tea leaves have been used in traditional medicine as
an agent to rejuvenate, relax, enhance the ability to think, and change mood.
Patient One supplies 200mg of Suntheanine brand L-Theanine, a dose supported
by clinical research. Suntheanine, a patented high-purity L-isomer-specific
L-Theanine, has been found to be most effective in the range of 50-200mg and
its effects are typically exhibited within 30-40 minutes of consumption.