- No Soy Ingredients used! Optimal Liposomal Glutathione is made with certified non-GMO sunflower phospholipid complex.
- Optimal Liposomal Glutathione provides 500 mg of pure Liposomal Glutathione per serving in a base of tested non-GMO certified phosphatidycholine from sunflower seeds. This formula is Soy-Free.
- Optimal Liposmal Glutathione is the only Liposomal Glutathione to use non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine for it's delivery method into your system.
- Aids in the body's detoxification process. May help to slow the effects aging, reduce toxic burden, boost the immune system, and support liver function.
- Gluthathione is also known as the "Master Antioxidant".
Optimal Liposomal Glutathione by Seeking Health is a
liposomal glutathione supplement that supports your body with antioxidant
protection. Because glutathione can be easily destroyed in the stomach, the
glutathione attaches to phospholipid liposomes for optimized absorption. Our
glutathione liposomal helps to protect the body from oxidative stress.
Glutathione is the body’s largest antioxidant. It helps to protect the liver
and aids in the body’s response to stress and healthy cellular detoxification.
The liposomal glutathione supplement works as an addition to a men’s herbal
cleanse regimen by helping the body cleanse itself of harmful toxins. During
intense aerobic exercise, our liposomal glutathione liquid may aid in healthy
recovery and energy levels. Seeking Health’s Liposomal Glutathione supplement
is a potent liver support supplement that may work along with a liver detox
pill to help neutralize free radicals and remove harmful toxins from your
body. Our liposomal glutathione agent supports a healthy immune system by
protecting your system from free radicals. 500mg provides a number of health
benefits that may support your overall well-being. Antioxidants Glutathione
is an important antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell in the body,
providing protection from free radicals and peroxides. Within the body,
glutathione is produced from three amino acids: L-cysteine, glycine and
L-glutamic acid. Read more Cellular Defense & Immune System Glutathione is
present in the body in two forms: reduced and oxidized. The oxidized form can
be recycled and converted back into the reduced form via important enzymatic
reactions within the body. Glutathione is also present in many dietary
sources, though its amino acid precursors are more abundant in foods. This
antioxidant is essential in helping the body’s cellular defenses and immune
system function at full capacity. Read more My goal is to empower you to take
charge of your genetic health, so that you can reach your full potential. Dr.
Ben Lynch and Seeking Health provide supplements because we believe in order
to remain healthy in our toxic, high stress environment, one must supplement
with pure, well-formulated nutrients. We are here to see you get better and
then stay better. Our true passion is prevention. If we can prevent disease
through educating you and others how to build and maintain a solid foundation,
then we’ve accomplished our goal.