- OMEGA 3 FISH OIL BENEFITS: A unique blend of pure oils sourced from wild-caught Alaskan Cod and Sockeye Salmon. Wild fish are one of natures most powerful sources of omega-3 fatty acids like EPA, DHA, and DPA, studies have linked the omega-3s to immune function and energy metabolism, as well as building healthy nerves, brains, and cell membranes.
- NATURALLY-SOURCED OMEGA-3 FISH OIL: We source our Alaskan Cod and Sockeye Salmon from the Bering Sea and each is line-caught. We use a fishery that is certified for sustainability.
- ALASKAN COD OMEGA-3: Cod livers contain natural substances that have been linked to immune defense and human resilience for more than a century.
- SOCKEYE SALMON OMEGA-3: Sourced from the omega-rich heads and central nervous systems of the salmon, contains abundant amounts of EPA, DHA, and DPA. Salmon are also a 100% natural source of astaxanthin, an antioxidant that has been linked to numerous health benefits.
- VITAMIN A & D: Both cod liver oil and salmon oil naturally contain Vitamin A and Vitamin D, but these important nutrients can be diminished when standard processing methods are used. Our innovative processing system allows our oil to retain natural forms of both vitamin A and vitamin D, which a myriad of studies have linked to numerous health benefits.