- SUPPORTS LEAN MUSCLE GROWTH Branch chain amino acids (BCAAs) are essential to muscle protein synthesis. NutraBios BCAA 5000 combines leucine, isoleucine, and valine in the scientifically supported 2:1:1 ratio to ensure the best results.
- NATURALLY FERMENTED BCAA 5000 uses natural fermented plant based BCAAs.
- WITHOUT COMPROMISE All NutraBio products are made without compromising quality, and BCAA 5000 is no exception. This product is vegetarian, gluten-free, non-GMO, certified Kosher, keto friendly and manufactured in the USA.
- RECOVERY SUPPORT BCAAs are anti-catabolic and taken intra workout or post workout can help improve and support recovery.
- FULL LABEL DISCLOSURE All NutraBio products feature fully transparent labels with no proprietary blends. Every ingredient is fully disclosed, down to the flavoring and sweeteners.
BCAA 5000 is NutraBio's anabolic matrix that combines the powerful muscle
regenerating benefits of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Collectively made
up of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, BCAAs are known as essential amino
acids because the human body cannot produce them and they must be consumed
through diet or supplementation. Independently, each BCAA plays an important
physiological role in the body. However, it is their synergistic combination
that produces one of the most important processes involved in muscle building
and recovery—muscle protein synthesis (MPS). Hundreds of studies exist on the
ergogenic benefits of BCAAs. The majority of them show that BCAAs, whether
consumed throughout the day or pre, during, or post-workout, decrease protein
catabolism (breakdown) and support muscle protein synthesis, a physiological
process responsible for muscle growth and repair. Furthermore, BCAAs are
vitally important to glucose (energy) production, contributing to more than
40% of glucose production during sustained endurance exercises. BCAA 5000 is
suitable for men and women. BCAA 5000 is available in Raw Unflavored, Blue
Raspberry, Pina Colada, Tropical Fruit Punch, Passion Fruit, Grape,
Watermelon, and Lemon Lime.