Size:50 Gram (1.76 Ounce) Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is a type of B vitamin. It
is not stored in the body. People must replenish the vitamin in their body
every day. It works with the other B vitamins. It is important for body growth
and red cell production and helps in releasing energy from carbohydrates.
Riboflavin can be found in certain sources such as dairy products, eggs, green
leafy vegetables, lean meats, legumes, milk, nut. Breads and cereals are often
fortified with riboflavin.
- Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Pure Powder Conforms to USP quality
- There is not any additive or filler inside
- Fresh, 1.5 to 2.5 years shelf life available;Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat
- Yellow crystalline powder, bitter taste; slightly soluble in water
- Supplement ingredient, Food additive, Skin care product, R&D, or any other proper purpose