Size:60 Veggie Softgels Phosphatidyl serine (PS) is a natural compound that’s
an important component of cell membranes, where it plays an essential role in
communication and the transfer of nutrients between cells. Derived from non-
GMO sunflower lecithin, NOW Soy-Free Sunflower Phosphatidyl Serine supports
brain health, nervous system function, and the activity of neurotransmitters
involved in learning, memory, and mood.
- Brain Health and Nervous System Function.
- Supports activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory and mood.
- Plays essential role in communication and the transfer of nutrients between cells.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
60 Veggie Softgels