Magnesium is one of the body’s main electrolytes that participates in more
than 300 reactions in the body, with an emphasis on those involved in energy
production. Magnesium is also critical to many other bodily functions,
including protein formation, bone development, enzyme and hormonal action, DNA
production, nerve tissue function and muscle contraction. Additionally,
magnesium seems to regulate the balance of calcium, sodium and potassium in
our cells, particularly in our heart and blood vessels.
- Supports Essential Nerve and Muscle and Heart Function.
- Magnesium is also essential in the formation of bones and teeth and in converting blood sugar into energy.
- No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives.
- No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch, or Gluten.
- 400 mg – 150 Liquid Softgels – One Softgel Daily