Flavor:Hovenia dulcis Fruits / 헛개열매 Hovenia dulcis, the Japanese raisin tree
or oriental raisin tree, is a hardy tree found from Asia, over Eastern China
(萬壽果) and Korea (헛개나무) to the Himalayas (up to altitudes of 2,000 m), growing
preferably in a sunny position on moist sandy or loamy soils. The tree has
been introduced as an ornamental tree to several countries, and the fruit is
also edible. It is considered being one of the most pervasive invader in
Brazilian subtropical forests. Directions Pills : Take 2-3 times a day with
a glass of water or milk / 10-20 pills. No Caffeine, No Chemical Additives. No
Food Color, No Antiseptic. Recommended before breakfast and dinner daily.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Convenient, light weighed plastic bottle with easy to open and close cap.
- Hovenia dulcis, belongs to Rhamnaceae family, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.