Flavor:Glasswort / 함초 Also known as glasswort, sea asparagus and sea pickle,
Marsh Samphire traditionally grows along the coast. Once described as the poor
man’s Asparagus this is now fast becoming a trendy garnish in many of the
gourmet restaurants. That said, this is a fantastic vegetable in its own right
or can be made into a wonderful pickled vegetable. This is not something ‘new’
– in his writings Shakespeare made reference to Samphire growing on the White
Cliffs of Dover and the workings of the Channel Tunnel were reclaimed into a
new area of land called Samphire Hoe. Directions Pills : Take 2-3 times a
day with a glass of water or milk / 10-20pills. No Caffeine, No Chemical
Additives. No Food Color, No Antiseptic.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Convenient, light weighed plastic bottle with easy to open and close cap.
- Salicornia, is a genus of succulent, halophyte (salt tolerant) flowering plants in the family Amaranthaceae, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.