Flavor:Fingerroot / 핑거루트 In English, the root has traditionally been called
fingerroot, because the shape of the rhizome resembles that of fingers growing
out of a center piece. Fingerroot is a kind of ginger (Zingiberaceae). It is
annual crops and indigenous to southern Yunnan Province, China, to west
Malaysia. Tropical rain forest is where this fingerroot grows. It has
underground trunk, which is called rhizomes. Rhizomes underground branch goes
out into many bunches same as ginger, galangal and turmeric. They will
accumulate food. The middle part is more swollen than the head and bottom
part. The inner part has a variety of color according to the type of
fingerroot and aroma. Fingerroot is known as temu kunci in Indonesian. It is
widely used in Javanese cuisine in Indonesia. In Thai cooking it is called
krachai (Thai: กระชาย; pronounced [krà.tɕʰāːj]) and is an ingredient of dishes
such as kaeng tai pla. Directions Pills : Take 2-3 times a day with a glass
of water or milk / 10-20 pills. No Caffeine, No Chemical Additives. No Food
Color, No Antiseptic. Recommended before breakfast and dinner daily.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Convenient, light weighed plastic bottle with easy to open and close cap.
- Boesenbergia rotunda, commonly known as Chinese keys, fingerroot, lesser galangal or Chinese ginger, is a species of B. rotunda in the Zingiberaceae family, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.