Flavor:Cortex Ulmus / 느릅나무 껍질 Native to North America, Slippery Elm is a
deciduous tree that can grow up to about 65 feet in height and 20 inches in
diameter. It grows mostly in the Appalachian Mountains and the damp forests of
eastern North America and southeastern Canada. Directions Pills : Take 2-3
times a day with a glass of water or milk / 10-20 pills. No Caffeine, No
Chemical Additives. No Food Color, No Antiseptic. Recommended before
breakfast and dinner daily.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Convenient, light weighed plastic bottle with easy to open and close cap.
- Cortex Ulmus, is a species of elm, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.