Flavor:Bitter Melon / 여주 The fruit has a distinct warty exterior and an oblong
shape. It is hollow in cross-section, with a relatively thin layer of flesh
surrounding a central seed cavity filled with large, flat seeds and pith. The
fruit is most often eaten green, or as it is beginning to turn yellow. At this
stage, the fruit’s flesh is crunchy and watery in texture, similar to
cucumber, chayote or green bell pepper, but bitter. As the fruit ripens, the
flesh (rind) becomes somewhat tougher and more bitter, and many consider it
too distasteful to eat. On the other hand, the pith becomes sweet and
intensely red; it can be eaten uncooked in this state, and is a popular
ingredient in some Southeast Asian salads. Directions Pills : Take 2-3
times a day with a glass of water or milk / 10-20 pills. No Caffeine, No
Chemical Additives. No Food Color, No Antiseptic. Recommended before
breakfast and dinner daily.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Convenient, light weighed plastic bottle with easy to open and close cap.
- Bitter Melon, also commonly known as bitter gourd or bitter squash in some western, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.