Flavor:Artemisia Annua / 개똥쑥 Artemisia Annua ( Sweet Wormwood / Sweet Annie )
is a common type of wormwood native to temperate Asia, but naturalized in many
countries including scattered parts of North America. The growing period of
Artemisia annua from seeding till harvest is 190-240 days, depending on the
climate and altitude of the production area. The plant should be harvested at
the beginning of flowering. At that time the artemisinin content is the
highest. Directions Pills : Take 2-3 times a day with a glass of water or
milk / 10-20 pills. No Caffeine, No Chemical Additives. No Food Color, No
Antiseptic. Recommended before breakfast and dinner daily.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Convenient, light weighed plastic bottle with easy to open and close cap.
- Artemisia annua, belongs to the plant family of Asteraceae and is an annual short-day plant, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.