Size:8 Ounce It is commercially cultivated for vegetable oil extracted from
the seeds. Each branch will usually have from one to five flower heads
containing 15 to 20 seeds per head. Safflower is native to arid environments
having seasonal rain. It grows a deep taproot which enables it to thrive in
such environments. Safflower is one of humanity’s oldest crops. Traditionally,
the crop was grown for its seeds, and used for coloring and flavoring foods,
in medicines, and making red (carthamin) and yellow dyes, especially before
cheaper aniline dyes became available. For the last fifty years or so, the
plant has been cultivated mainly for the vegetable oil extracted from its
seeds. Directions Pills : Take 2-3 times a day with a glass of water or
milk / 20-40 pills. No Caffeine, No Chemical Additives. No Food Color, No
Antiseptic. Recommended before breakfast and dinner daily.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches. Instruction included.
- Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.), is a highly branched, herbaceous, thistle-like annual plant, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- UPC: 740614384768
- #5794 in Plants, Seeds & Bulbs