Ginseng is found in North America and in eastern Asia (mostly northeast China,
Korea, Bhutan, eastern Siberia), typically in cooler climates. The English
word ginseng derives from the Chinese term rénshēn (simplified: 人参;
traditional: 人蔘). Rén means “Person” and shēn means “plant root”; this refers
to the root’s characteristic forked shape, which resembles the legs of a
person. The root is most often available in dried form, either whole or
sliced. Ginseng leaf, although not as highly prized, is sometimes also used.
Ginseng may be found in small doses in energy drinks or herbal teas, such as
ginseng coffee. Tea brewing method – 1. Rinse the herbs with cold running
water then soak it for 30min. 2. Water : Herbs ( 2 liters : 30 g ) 3. Bring to
a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 30min ~ 2hr or more. ( Roots, Seeds or
Fruits : 1hr – 2hr / Loose leaves : 10min-30min ) Enjoy!! Keep refridgerated
and drink the tea hot or cold
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal First Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches. Instruction included.
- Ginseng, is any one of the 11 species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.
- This special 6 years old Ginseng roots were dried naturally with original skin that contains Saponin (well known for boosting immune system)