This book details the cultivation of 16 edible (including the
Button/Portobello mushrooms) and health-promoting species and control measures
for 40 genera of contaminants. 415 pages, with 249 black and white
photographs, diagrams and scanning electron micrographs, this book is highly
reviewed and used throughout the world as a mycological textbook. Known
throughout the world as “The Grower’s Bible.”
- The Mushroom Cultivator, a book written by Paul Stamets and J.S. Chilton, details the cultivation of 16 edible and health-promoting species of mushrooms.
- This book contains 415 pages with 249 black and white photographs, diagrams, and scanning elecron micrographs to provide the best possible information for the readers.
- Teaches control measures for 40 genera of contaminants.
- Serves as a practical guide to growing mushrooms at home.
- The Mushroom Cultivator can be a great source in the classroom as a textbook as it provides useful information to mycology students.