Size:2 Ounce Galangal Root (Alpinia Galangal) is a perennial herbaceous plant
reaching a height of 2 meters. The range of this plant is Southeast Asia and
Indonesia. Cultivated in Thailand, Laos and Malaysia. Galangal forms kidney-
shaped rhizomes. The roots of the plant are yellow and white in color. The
leaves are large, 25–35 cm long and 6 to 10 cm wide. Flowering time is from
May to August, fruiting period is from September to November. Fruits are oval,
of brown or reddish color.
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Galangal liquid extract!
- Galangal tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Galangal liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Galangal extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Galangal extract on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!