Size:2×4 Ounce Elecampane (Inula Helenium) is a perennial herb up to 1.5
meters high. The rhizome is thick, fleshy. The adventitious roots extend from
the rhizome. The stem is up straight, pubescent, and branched above. The
leaves are large, oblong-elliptical, with uneven-serrated edges. Flower
baskets are large, few in number, located on the tops of the stems. The
flowers are golden yellow. The fruits are tetrahedral achenes. The plant
blooms in July-August, the fruits ripen in August-September.
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Elecampane liquid extract!
- Elecampane tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Elecampane liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Elecampane extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, highest quality alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Elecampane extract on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!