Recent discoveries about the human microbiome have opened
new ways to resolve health issues that have never previously been imagined.
The microbiome includes all the trillions of bacteria that live in our
intestines. Studies have found that these beneficial bacteria can affect our
digestion, nutrient absorption, mood, immune system, and other factors.
Adverse changes in our microbiome can cause health issues. Diet, medications,
environmental factors and aging all affect our microbiome. Using this new
knowledge about the microbiome can help us improve digestion issues,
strengthen the immune system and improve our general health. A properly
balanced microbiome is the way to harness this extraordinary power, meaning
around 85% good bacteria to 15% bad. Good probiotic supplements have been
shown to have an important role in creating and maintaining that balance.
Choosing the right probiotic supplement is the key to improving and repairing
your microbiome. With all the probiotic products available, how do you choose
the right probiotic supplement? Many of these probiotics are new, cultured in
a laboratory to take advantage of their current popularity. The effectiveness
of these new probiotics is often unproven. You should choose a probiotic which
has been carefully crafted for 3 years; tested multiple times and benefits
your microbiome and supports digestive health in three ways. A properly
balanced microbiome can help prevent, cure or improve a wide variety of health
conditions. An improved diet, environmental factors and a good probiotic
supplement can help create this balance. High-fiber foods which feed your
intestinal bacteria and a variety of probiotic bacteria help improve the
conditions in your intestines for your own microflora. Healthy probiotic
bacteria produce chemical compounds, which we call postbiotic metabolites,
that contribute to a good intestinal environment. Only Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics
provides all three of these beneficial components. Dr. Ohhira’s Original
Probiotics provide live and viable bacteria – NEVER freeze-dried, which have
been strengthened through a unique three-year Japanese fermentation process
which assures enhanced potency – The three-year fermentation process assures
that the strongest bacteria survive. Most probiotics just contain probiotic
bacteria in a capsule. Those bacteria haven’t done any work yet. They are like
a starter culture. Dr. Ohhira’s probiotic bacteria have been working for three
years in Dr. Ohhira’s fermentation production process to produce a multitude
of postbiotic metabolites. This rich culture medium of the fermentation
process contains PREBIOTICS,the non-digestible food ingredients that stimulate
the growth and/or activity of bacteria in the digestive system which are
beneficial to your health. The PREBIOTICS from the fermentation process are
then encapsulated along with the live PROBIOTICS that have grown together over
the three-year period and the resulting nutrients from this fermentation
process, POSTBIOTICS, thus delivering these three beneficial components and
encouraging your body’s innate ability to grow its own friendly bacteria.
Choose Dr. Ohhira’s Original Formula Probiotics! These statements have not
been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read more Much more
than a probiotic. Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotic is an all-natural, SUPERIOR PROBIOTIC
developed to support digestive comfort, nutrient absorption and a healthy
immune system. Proven effective through over 20 years of use, currently sold
in over 10 countries and backed by over 20 university-based scientific
studies. Unlike most other probiotic products, Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics are not
cultured or grown in a laboratory. Ingredients such as mountain spring water,
fruits and vegetables – are fermented for three years with 12 distinctive
probiotic strains. Dr. Ohhira’s Original Probiotic provides live and viable
bacteria – NEVER freeze-dried, which have been strengthened through a unique
three-year Japanese fermentation process which assures enhanced potency – The
three-year fermentation process assures that the strongest bacteria survive.
This rich culture medium (PREBIOTICS,the non-digestible food ingredients that
stimulate the growth and/or activity of bacteria in the digestive system which
are beneficial to your health) from the fermentation process is then
encapsulated along with: the Probiotics that have grown together over the
three-year period; and the resulting nutrients from this fermentation process
(POST-BIOTICS), thus delivering viable probiotics and encouraging your body’s
innate ability to grow its own friendly bacteria. Most probiotics just contain
probiotic bacteria in a capsule. Those bacteria haven’t done any work yet.
They are like a starter culture. Dr. Ohhira’s probiotic bacteria have been
working for three years in Dr. Ohhira’s fermentation production process to
produce a multitude of postbiotic metabolites. Each dose of Dr. Ohhira’s
Probiotics contains probiotic bacteria, prebiotics foods and most importantly,
a multitude of postbiotic metabolites; this is The Dr. Ohhira’s Difference. At
Essential Formulas, we say that Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics accomplish ‘Rapid
Microbiome Restoration’ or ‘Rapid Microbiome Repair’ and why individuals with
dysbiosis get fast results with Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics. Each dose of Dr.
Ohhira’s Probiotics delivers a wide range of postbiotic metabolites that
accelerate healing in the microbiome ecosystem (no other product can compare.)
Product needs no refrigeration! – Fermentation at seasonal temperatures
results in capsules that have a three-year shelf-life at room temperature.
Well-tolerated by the most sensitive digestive systems – Fermentation alters
the culture medium ingredients (nutritious vegetable, fruits, mushrooms,
seaweed) into a completely different form. Only plant material used in culture
medium; no dairy. Introducing Postbiotic Metabolites The reason probiotic
bacteria are important is totally related to the metabolites they produce and
how those metabolites influence and regulate a wide range of biological
functions in your body. Dr. Ohhira’s multi-year fermentation process simulates
the processes that occur in the human GI tract. This allows Dr. Ohhira’s
Probiotics to include a substantial dose of these postbiotic metabolites in
each capsule. These metabolites provide immediate benefit to your microbiome.
Read more Reestablish Your Microbiome Included in the metabolites provided in
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics are Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFA) which help create a
favorable environment that supports the growth of probiotic bacteria by making
the GI tract slightly more acidic, an environment optimal for probiotics and
unfavorable for the growth of pathogens. The correct intestinal environment
reestablishes an optimal microbial balance (roughly 80-90% good bacteria).
Introducing probiotic bacteria also contributes to an improved microbiome.
Read more Contains Proprietary TH 10 Dr. Ohhira developed a new proprietary
lactic acid bacteria (LAB) strain that is six times stronger than other
strains known to bacteriologists. The proteolytic power of the TH-10 strain is
what makes it stronger. Proteolytic power is the ability to digest protein.
Enterococcus faecalis TH10 digests protein better than other LAB strains and
has also been found to produce compounds that help in multiple ways to promote
a balanced microbiome and healthy gastrointestinal function. What are CFUs and
Why Billions Aren’t Better Regarding probiotics, quality is more important
than quantity. Billions of bacteria do not define a good probiotic. When you
ingest a probiotic, they are not your own bacteria, you are ingesting bacteria
that hopefully will produce compounds (biogenics) that support the growth and
proliferation of your innate bacteria. Dr. Ohhira believes that the biogenic
compounds the bacteria have produced over 3 years of fermentation are more
important than the number of actual bacteria in the final product. The
Fermentation Process Dr. Ohhira’s fermentation process mimics the fermentation
processes that take place in the human digestive tract. This unique multi-year
fermentation production process enables the probiotic bacteria to digest the
prebiotic foods they are supplied with, which results in the production of a
wide range of Postbiotic metabolites. Recent research conducted in Japan
reported that Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics contains over 430 different Postbiotic
metabolites. This is The Dr. Ohhira’s Difference. Read more
- HIGHEST QUALITY PLANT-BASED PROBIOTICS that are naturally fermented for three years with all-natural ingredients and 12 different strains of friendly bacteria. Not grown in a lab with a single culture medium, Dr. Ohhiras process simulates the environment in the human gut. Natural fruits and vegetables are added seasonally to feed the bacteria which the bacteria process and the result at the end of 3 years is strong and effective probiotics and metabolites, what we call postbiotic metabolites.
- THE DR. OHHIRA'S ORIGINAL PROBIOTIC capsule contains prebiotics (the fruits and vegetables) with strong and effective probiotic bacteria (12 strains) and postbiotic metabolites that the probiotic bacteria have been producing during three years of fermentation, including vitamins, amino acids, short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), immune system-enhancing compounds, detoxifying agents and many other beneficial substances which support digestive function, whole health and improve the pH of your colon.
- THE CAPSULE is acid resistant to ensure that the contents are delivered to the small intestine and colon. It is also breathable and lets oxygen in, which together with the prebiotics allows the live active probiotic bacteria to stay alive for years at room temperatures, ready to go to work in your gut. This is an expensive way to create a probiotic supplement and it is the best way. A supplement carefully crafted over 3 years to benefit your digestive system. Expensive but worth it.
- THE UNIQUE COMBINATION of prebiotics, probiotics and post-biotic metabolites helps in microbiome repair and maintenance. The prebiotics feed your own unique bacteria. The live, active probiotics immediately start producing the benefits of healthy bacteria. The postbiotics go to work adjusting the acid/base level towards a more optimal slightly acidic pH, reducing inflammation, accelerating the growth of healthy new cells in the lining of the GI tract, providing rapid microbiome restoration.
- DR. OHHIRA'S PROBIOTICS are backed by over 20 scientific studies and recommended by digestive health and immune system health care providers. Does not include artificial additives, chemicals, preservatives, coloring, flavoring, animal by-products, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Non-GMO and 100% vegetarian. Hypoallergenic (no dairy or gluten). Guaranteed free of soil-based organisms (SBOs). Make Dr. Ohhiras your choice for probiotic supplements.