Size:2 Ounce Fruits of the Melia toosendan tree are spherical or elliptical,
in diameter of 1.7 to 2.5 cm. The surface is yellow-brown, shiny, slightly
wrinkled, and with dark dots. At one end there is a circular depression, which
is trace left by carpopodium. At the other end there is a point-like brown
stylopodium marks. And often there are gaps between leathery pericarp and
pulp. The pulp is from yellow to dark yellow, slightly soft. The kernel
consists of oval hard wood, with 6 to 8 vertical edges on surface and 6 to 8
black brown oblong seeds inside. The seeds are white, oblong, and oily. The
fruits have a peculiar odor and sour-bitter taste.
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated Chuan Lian Zi ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Chuan Lian Zi tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Chuan Lian Zi NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Chuan Lian Zi Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only or ethically sourced wild harvested material, alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Chuan Lian Zi extract on market!