- Protects DNA & mitochondrial function Turns hydrogen peroxide into water & oxygen Supports a healthy immune system Natural enzyme to the human body Support vibrant healthy-looking hair & skin.
- Increase Hair Shine Support skin integrity & matrix structure Support healthy cholesterol ratios Protect from free damage to DNA Support liver health Reduce oxidation processes in the body.
- Catalase helps reduce oxidation processes in the body Catalase turns hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen Catalase protects DNA and mitochondrial function.
- Powerful antioxidant Possible anti-degenerative effects Supports fat metabolism Protects DNA strands Protects our blood Neutralizes cellular poisons Supports mitochondrial health.
- Do you want to know how to look healthier and more vibrant? You'll discover here how you can boost your skin-care routine, and feel more beautiful than ever before.
We want to show you how the superoxide grenade breaks you
down SOD enzyme turns that grenade into something slightly less awful… It
turns the superoxide into “hydrogen peroxide” (and a little oxygen). But
hydrogen peroxide is still a reactive free radical. It too needs to be dealt
with or you will bleach yourself. Remember, H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) is a
bleaching agent whether you make it in your cells or buy it in a brown bottle
from the pharmacy. Getting rid of peroxide is the second step to completely
neutralizing the original superoxide grenade. This is where catalase works by
converting peroxide into heathy water and oxygen compounds. If you don’t have
catalase, the peroxide builds up. That’s bad. I want to circle back to the
gene called SOD, which provides biological instructions to your cells so they
can make your enzyme “superoxide Dismutase,” which accomplishes step one in
disarming the SOD grenades. Studies have demonstrated that alterations in this
enzyme system can cause the death of motor neurons. If you don’t have enough
of either your SOD or catalase enzymes, you will have a lot of cellular
oxidation. Catalase is present in almost all cells, including red blood cells.
If you are deficient in iron (like if you have anemia or low ferritin), you
will be at a disadvantage in terms of having enough working catalase.
Researching Catalase Catalase – a clean version that actually works! Almost
all supplement makers begin promoting and selling supplements to you because
THEY CAN. We waited because we wanted to do some testing on my Catalase –
tests that have NEVER been done before on this type of enzyme. Gastric
survivability in an oral capsule form We wanted to be sure that the
encapsulation process and the ground transit from my laboratory to my
fulfillment didn’t deactivate your Catalase. Then I started to wonder, will
Catalase make it through your gut and the answer to that is YES! I tested it
for sure, and you can see from the graph that activity is recovered once the
enzyme reaches your intestines. So there is definitely gastric survivability
in an oral capsule form.