B-Complex 50 mg: Time-Release Formulation The B vitamins help to maintain the
health of the nerves, skin, eyes, hair, and mouth. Because a deficiency in one
B vitamin usually means a deficiency in another, it is important to take B
vitamins together. Many of the B-complex vitamins assist in the metabolism of
carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also key ingredients in the
production of red blood cells. B-complex vitamins often work synergistically,
meaning they work well together. A cooperative action occurs between B
vitamins and other nutrients, allowing them to work as catalysts to promote
absorption and assimilation of those vitamins and minerals. The advantage of
receiving all B vitamins in one capsule is that they assist each other to be
more effective through this synergistic relationship.
- Is essential for many body functions.
- Aids in energy production.
- Special sustained-release formulation releases B vitamins throughout the day.
- Is beneficial to metabolism.
- Works synergistically with other nutrients to aid assimilation and absorption of vitamins and minerals.