Read more 100% Pure, Unblended, Single-Origin, Estate
Bottled. Extra Rare – Grade A Amber Rich Taste Escuminac Extra Rare is the the
lightest of our range. It is produced exclusively with sap harvested during
the first days of the run making it rare. An exceptional syrup with a smooth,
velvety texture. It is light in the mouth, featuring a subtle caramel and
honeysuckle bouquet with a hint of cinnamon and a lingering flavour. It is the
lightest of our range and has a fine taste of maple. Great Harvest – Grade A
Dark Robust Taste(medium) Escuminac Great Harvest is produced in the middle of
the season. This is an incredibly refined and rich pure amber maple syrup. Its
aromatic profile brings to mind warm, buttered brown sugar, date purée.
Flavorful, it is full-bodied, rounded, textured, distinct and syrupy, but not
overwhelming, and has a very long finish. Best for tangy cocktails with a
barrel-matured eau-de-vie base (bourbon, cognac, scotch, etc.). In the
kitchen, pair it with soy sauce, curry, wild rice. Late Harvest Dark Robust
Taste (formerly grade B) Escuminac Late Harvest syrup is a dark syrup produced
at the end of the harvest. Intensely dark, it is purely delicious. With its
suggestion of rye, caramel and roasted sugar, it is perfect for your recipes.
Use it in simmered dishes, pastries or to spice up your salad dressings. Read
more The perfect natural sweetener – countless uses in cuisine and mixology.
Think of the maple as a substitute for honey, sugar, or even agave syrup A
must for your pancakes or waffles Pour it on your ice cream Sweeten your
oatmeal or your cereal It works on grown-up drinks too ! Read more We are
certified organic in Canada, USA and Europe Discover the maple syrup for the
true gourmet. The unblended, organic and from a single forest Escuminac maple
syrup is made from twice-filtered sap, and left to mellow until the flavors
and velvety texture are just right. Unblended, single-forest, Estate bottled
Traceable from tree to plate The Escuminac maple farm launched a pure and
premium line so consumers could discover the richness of the unblended maple
syrup. Traceable from forest directly to the plate, it is distinguished by its
refined taste. The hundred-year-old sugar bush, which has more than 65 000
taped maple trees stands in Escuminac a village in eastern Quebec, Canada.
Swept by sea air from the nearby Gulf of St. Lawrence – this location enjoys a
unique climate, ideal for the production of maple syrup. Gluten free, vegan,
Kosher, USDA Organic, Certified Organic by Ecocert. Compliant with California
standards NO additives, NO preservatives, NO artificial flavours. 100% maple
syrup A great gift idea for friends and family. Give the gift of maple syrup
for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and Christmas. Read more
- Our # 1 best seller! Extra Rare is classified as a Canada Grade A Amber Rich Taste. Harvested at the beginning of the season, it is delicate, subtle, velvety and silky. Our most delicate syrup, a delicious fine pure taste of maple. If you like a dark, thick and strong maple syrup, we would recommend our Late Harvest. Extra Rare is more delicate.
- REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. Pure and unblended maple syrup. It comes from a single forest and has never been blended with any other maple syrup from other maple farm. Harvested and bottled at the maple farm in Escuminac, Quebec, Canada by the maker, Martin Malenfant.
- Brilliantly designed modern gift bottle. The lid was carefully waxed by hand by a proud Escuminac team.
- A great gift idea for friends and family. Give the gift of pure gourmet maple syrup for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and any holiday.
- USDA Organic, 100% traceable from forest to plate. Gluten free, vegan. NO additives, NO preservatives, NO artificial flavours. Great as a pancake syrup, on desserts, ice cream, plain yogourt, fruit salad and in cocktails..